SCHOOL CLOSURE – Friday February 26th (General Election)
ASTHMA – We are compiling a record of children attending the school who suffer from asthma. The information you provide will be of help to us in the event of an emergency. Please return the attached Asthma Record Sheet form as soon as possible.
For children who are using inhalers it is important that we have a spare ‘reliever’ inhaler in school and a spacer if available.
HOMEWORK CLUB – No club on Thursday (25th).
We wish the children from 6th class well for next Saturday (11.30 am in St. Anne’s Church). Our choir has been wonderful in rehearsal – children should be in the church by 11.15 am. Choir children are to wear their school tracksuit.
* Reserved seating for sponsors and candidates only.
* Please do not take photographs/video during the ceremony.
* There will be lots of opportunity after the ceremony and we will arrange a group photograph on the altar.
* Albs for the candidates will be distributed in the room at the back of the church from 10.45 am, and returned there after the ceremony.
* The albs come to us on the strict understanding that children do not wear make-up.
* We ask for your full co-operation.
Enjoy your day!
ASTHMA RECORD SHEET
Student Name: ______________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Name: ______________________________________
Mobile Number: _____________ Home Phone Number: ________________
GP Name: __________________ GP Phone Number: ________________
Asthma Triggers: _____________________________________________________________
Reliever Medication: ______________Dose: ________________________
Controller Medication: ___________ Dose: ________________________
Any Other Information: ______________________________________________________________
I agree that the medical information contained in this plan may be shared with individuals involved with my child’s care and education, including emergency services. I understand that I must notify the school of any changes in writing.